Wednesday 1 February 2012

Capturing the beauty of life. - My Photography! :)

Heyyyy :),


Thought this week's blog would be about a hobby i'm really enjoying at the moment and that's... Photography! :) After getting my new camera for Christmas; i've been loving going to places and experimenting. I love how photos can have a meaning, i think the quote; "A picture speaks a thousands words" is really true. You can put your own perception on it, and as someone who is a bit of an over analyser i quite enjoy coming up with my own idea's. It's a really nice feeling when you capture a nice shot, it's a reward in it's self for me, sounds silly but it makes me smile. :)


I've also created a facebook page here's the link if anyone wants to take a look; http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-is-like-photography-we-use-negatives-to-develop/223164891103538 :)


Here are some are my favourite's so far:


Them eyes are telling a few stories
;D <3
Like the setting and unusual cloud. :)
  
Sunset at Fairhaven :)
One of my first photography
shots. :)






"Looks like a magical fairy land"
- Katie <3




Better droplets than a downpour. ;)
My fav one so far. :) 
Dad and Soph love this one. :D


:D <3


The sun will always shine no
matter what. :)
Love this abstractness of this!
:D

I've got a long way to go but what's life without a bit of work and persistence ay ;) A goal of mine during my lifetime would be to get a photo in a magazine. :D Beauty isn't just in people its literally all around and i wanna keep capturing it all i can. :) There's so many bad and ugly things about the world so i love how photography can show the ugly's side inner beauty. ;) I'm working on a few things to get my photos noticed and hope to do a photography course to learn new things in the near future. So expect to see and hear more about my photography in upcoming blogs. :) Another hobby of mine is making jewellery but you'll hear more about that in more upcoming blogs too. 


Hope you're enjoying blogs to anyone who is actually reading them. ;)

" Everyday might not be so good but there's something good in everyday." <3

Love Becca.
xox










No comments:

Post a Comment