Thursday 26 January 2012

A little bit of freedom in a mad world...



Hey, i know my blog is a day late but was too tired to do it yest after being at the nursery. Most of you who read my blog  probably won't of even noticed but i'm rather control freakish about that stuff. ;) Anyway seen as with the illness and things that come with it, control and freedom are two things you pretty much don't have. You don't know how you will be from one day to the next, it's rather debilitating and you always need help or support at some point in the day. You pretty much feel useless sometimes, so when you can get even a little bit of freedom its like a breath of fresh air. Sometimes literally. ;) The last couple of weeks haven't been so good but my friends and family support is great. So i thought today's blog would be about sometimes the little things actually being the biggest of all. 




One of the loves of my life - Ducks :)
Steph (my sister) got it me to cheer me up. :D

My amazing gifts off Hanna. <3


 
Beautiful tulips off Hans. :)


I don't where i'd be without my amazing friends, Hanna brought me round some lovely treats to cheer me up. Which was so so lovely and kind of her! We did facemasks and a bit of fruit fun. ;) haha! Then the next day Hans brought me some purple tulips and sat with me when i wasn't feeling well . If that wasn't enough the amazing Sophie collected some messages for me and sent a lovely package to cheer me up. It's so lovely to have friends who are there for you and always let me know i'm not alone. <3


Hans took me out last weekend to get out of the house and do something independent. Ok it was only to the Crematorium where are grandparents are (wild i know ;)) but was lovely little push,  we had a chat and sat by the pond. It was nothing major but to me it meant alot. Although Hans a bit of a phobia about ducks, which wasn't good when we got followed!!! ;) Hans still had to push me and shizz but at least it was the nearest bit of 'normal' i'm gonna get at the moment. <3 So thankyou Hans!! 


Prettyful :)

Quite like this :D

My fav photography pic! :D

I Love this girl! <3

Our Birdy friend!! ;)


 Momma and Papa took me to the beach the week before to take some photography pictures with the tripod. Watching the sun is just lovely, yes i love the simple things in life. :) So yes it's not the greatest, but even in this mad world it's to know i have people to literally keep me sane. ;) 


Silhouette of me, mum and dad. :) 


Birds in the sun. :) - "I'll spread my wings
and i'll learn how to fly. I'll do what it
takes till i touch the sky. I'll make a
wish, take a chance, make a change
and break away. Out of the darkness
and into the sun." <3


It might not be the way i hoped, but where i can i will grab my bit of freedom and make the best of what i've been given. One thing to be so thankful for, this life has lead me to some amazing people that get me  through, and for that i truly am. <3


Bye for another week,
love Becca.
xox
                                                               

3 comments:

  1. becca :) all your friends are so lucky to have you. i don't know all of them, but i do know that every single one would agree :)
    your pictures are lovely :) made me day to see them, so pretty :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou BFF padlock, proper made me smile reading ur comment! Thankyou for being so supportive and kind to me I'm am SO lucky to have u as my friend. Knowing how well you cope and how strong u are inspires me everyday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't let me write anymore so xxxx

    ReplyDelete