Friday 17 February 2012

Live Laugh Love...

Heyyyyy,


LIVE
So been quite busy time for me since my last post... good for boredom not so good for health... ;)
First of all got some exciting news that some of my photography photos are gonna be put up in a pub/cafe in St.Annes. So now just gotta pick which ones to put up... :D Keep reading my blog for upcoming posts about my photography and shiiz. ;D 



Then there was Madame Tausades which was good fun, my health was playing up a bit but nice to get out of the house with Hanna and see some awesome figures. We sat in the rovers with Deidre and then 2 old ladies came in and thought she was a wax work which was funny! ;)


In the rovers with Bet and Ken. ;)
Jezza, Jezza, Jezza ;)









It was Dad's birthday too so we had a nice birthday meal that momma cooked. Of course having a glass of ros'e isn't the best idea when your over tired... people don't try that at home... It's a recipe for disaster... ;) But here's a picture of me and dad on his birthday... :) 

LAUGH
Then came the greatest of all... I went to see Soph!! :D We had an amazing few days, took some brill pictures which will make and bad day (hello today ;)) better!! Watched movies (have to actually admit Soph has converted me into High School Musical... Omg... ;P), spent lots of time resting, and got a tour of the Wirrall! So many famous people live there! So jel ;) We went into Heswall on tuesday to get a smoothie i was the healthiest of all well everyone had creamy and choccy delights i had a delicious refreshing strawberry smoothie! Was so good, just gonna go up to Heswall never mind Soph i want them bad boys. ;) Anyway no matter how bad you feel a few days with your best friend is always a bit of TLC. ;D 

Yes i look rather peculiar but i love
this so much!

At West Kirbyyy Beach! :D

What happens when me and Soph are
let loose with the face paints...
Bubblesssssss, :DDDDD <3
Marshmallow slime never good,
always funny though. ;)


LOVE
It's been a time of loving at Soph's we exchanged gifts in the morning and watched Valentines day, took some crazy pictures as you do ;) Went for the awesome smoothie and had a romantic chinese meal with Sophie. ;) Not forgetting a funny little skype with Sarah. :D Soph and Sarah were ganging up on me but in this time of loving gotta love my girlies. ;) 
Drinks all around ay, ladies ;) <3 Who needs men... ;)

Valentines meal<3
Love this Skypey times (:

Can you read it?! It says LOVE ;D


Enjoying the chinese are we Soph ;D
I know what your thinking...
 we are too cute! ;)



Been feeling rather rubbish since i got back but due to a few lovely friends of mine, they've cheered me up... 

My biggest smile is from these beautiful
flowers off Kate for Valentines day!
Love them! <3
My rubber duckies off KelseyKoo ;D
Made me smile, thanks Sarah!
<3


Life might not be all we hoped for but whilst we're here let's make everyday count and Live.Laugh.Love. :) <3


Love Becca
xox



1 comment: