Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dream a dream; Do before die list :)

I've been thinking alot lately about what goals i want to achieve, places i wanna go and things i wanna do in my lifetime. So thought it would be good to do my do before die list as a blog post. So here it goes, there's so much on my list so to not bore you guys to death and kill me at the same time ;) i'm gonna do my top 10...


1. Go to Disneyworld in Florida, do the whole universal studios, seeing where Harry potter was filmed and SWIM WITH DOLPHINS!! :D It's been my dream since an iccle girl so not gonna stop dreaming now! ;D

2. MEET ONE DIRECTION with Soph!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

3. Skydive!!!!! That would the biggest adrenaline rush ever, scary shizz but totally worth the worry!!

4. Work at an orphanage or school abroad, somewhere like South Africa as i would love to get the teaching and life experience, do some charity work (make a difference :)) and see the amazing animals and sights doing a safari! Even ride a camel or elephant! ;D





5. Go to London, see all the tourist attractions, go shopping (Harrods ;))and go see a west end show! :)


6. Road trip America with Hans :) 

7. Become a Child psychologist or primary school teacher. Wherever i end up i know i want to work with children and yes again make a difference. ;)

8. Meet my supportive, amazing and inspirational friends from Ayme that i haven't met yet. <3 

9. Go to Paris, see Disney land and most importantly get to the top of Eiffel tower! See you there Kate and Kels ;) <3


10. Climb a mountain just cause i can ;D and go camping!!! Staring at the stars and toasted marshmallows! ;D
Mount Everest! :)













So there it is my list :) There's so many more thing i wanna do... Go to rome; see where Romeo and Julliet was set go to that Famous balcony. See it all, do it all. Have the traditional white wedding (horse and cart) and a family... eventually! ;) But most of all BEAT THIS ILLNESS AND ALL THE CRAP THAT COMES WITH IT! Because without that i won't full fill any of my dreams and on the days where i can never see it happening i think of this list and my amazing friends and family to give me hope for tomorrow. :)




So in the words of my blog tittle "Never give up." <3


Bye for now, 
Becca
xox

2 comments:

  1. Having dreams keeps you sane. It gives you something to work towards and it gives you hope for a bright future :) M.E. is frustrating, you don't know how much longer you will have it, but we should never give up.
    I love your bucket list Becca, it is class! I hope you will be ticking them off very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! <3 Thankyou, i hope so too. :)

      Delete