Sunday 11 March 2012

I believe in a thing called L.O.V.E.


Today's blog is on a Mahoosive thing called LOVE. You may of heard of it. ;)




The idea came from my friend Sarwahh when we were talking about Take me out. ;) Love that show!! ;) And it got me thinking does love have to happen in conventional ways? Everyone has their own idea of perfect whether things turn out how they're planned is another thing...  Is it right when you can't find love in all the conventional places, should you then try a less conventional route? E.g Dating websites or say a certain dating show *cough cough, take me out.* Me being a hopeless romantic would love to have a fairytale love story. But let's face it i don't think i'm gonna find my prince charming whilst i stuck in my four walls, he ain't just gonna walk past the window see me and fall to his knees and we live happily ever after. ;) I can but dream. ;) Does finding your Mr/Mrs right be any less special the way we find to how we've been bought up to believe it should be. From a young age everybody is brought up on fairytales and love conquering all. Yada yada yada and although it would be brilliant if thats the way it was its not like that all the time. Let's face it nothing or no one in this world is "normal" because what is normal? It's everybodies own definition and with the billions of people on the planet that's gonna vary. ;) So yeah i'd love for it all to run smoothly but i don't see thayt happening if it does than yay but if it doesn't the end product is still the same. Who's to say my journey is any less perfect to the next persons. <3


I don't think you'd find me on any dating show but hey thats me and if the end result is love and gives me a bit of entertainment on a saturday night how can i disagree? ;)


N'awwwwwwwwww <3
When you say love, i'm guessing you automatically think of people in relationships/ dating but to me i think of all my loved ones like my friends and family. Yes yes that's probably because i'm a sad singleton ;) but love is much more than one thing. To me when you love someone, they make you happy, you can be your complete self round them and they love you for it. You can't imagine your life without them and want to protect them, lots of lovely feelings of safety and secureness too. :) You feel a warm fuzzy feeling around the heart area. Some people that may just be heart burn at work, haha but for the most its love.


 Love is literally all around us, it's probably the strongest and most common bond in the world. When you love something its the best feeling in the world. whether it be a boy/girlfriend, parent, a pet, a friend or a dvd. I wouldn't necessarily think you could use the description i've said of love for everything because to me thats the blanket area of it. It varies like i'm not gonna get a warm fuzzy feeling over a dvd like i would say as cuddling my dog. But still i love them both just in different ways. They both make me happy and i want them both in my life but i feel a deeper bond with my pet than i do with titanic. Although that film gets me every time, what a love story that was. ;)


I guess what i'm saying is don't lose hope on love just because you haven't met the love of your life yet doesnt mean you never will. Infact you are surrounded by it already... all you need is love der der der der der dem... ;) Don't be so close minded on love because you could be holding out for perfect when perfect is already there because it's what you make it to be.<3 


Well now i've ranted about my idea of LOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE, here's a classic chat up line i heard on last night's advert for take me out i just have to share; "Have you got a plaster cause i cut my knee falling for you!" ;')


Photo of the week:


In the theme of love, this seemed pretty
app. ;) <3




Cherish the ones you truly love because there the ones that  look after you when the world's going crazy around you. <3

Love
Becca.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment