Thursday 26 July 2012

Summerrrrrr and difference makes the world go round... :)

Hello :)


Although the fiery pretty sunset i took
a picture of a couple of weeks ago. :) 
Well it's meant to be summer but i don't seem to be seeing much signs of it at the moment, well except for the humidity! But who wants stuffy humidity without sun?! Not me! :P My mum keeps telling me summer is over, well when it comes to the weather anyway! I'm like nooooooooooooo, it hasn't even begun! Aha. Well for a quick update since my last post... not much to say really still keeping up with all my Liverpool M.E centre stuff. Had another appointment which went well, i think it's helping me and my parents understand more each time we go. Pacing is HARD though, especially the judging part of it but i will figure it all out in the end. :) It's a bit of a learning curve for us all but i think my family are getting more adjusted to my new regime; meaning my regular rests even when it might not look like i've done much at all to everyone else! Also had a meeting with my sixth form tutor and teacher who is gonna be teaching me at home a couple of weeks ago which was really good! :) They seem really understanding and accommodating to my illness and are willing to help in any way they can. Couldn't ask for more really and the thought of learning again is really exciting for me... as geeky as that sounds! :P I will be doing GCSE science and A level psychology. The science is really a means to an end just because it's useful to have your core subjects, especially if i want to be a teacher. But the psychology is the real one i'm looking forward too! Sounds soooo interesting! :) Anyway enough of my life update :L, I'm gonna write a few wishes/ goals whatever you'd like to call them that i'd like to achieve over summer if possible. But if i can't then it's no pressure... there's always next year. :) 


Summer dreamsssss ;) 


1. Build a sandcastle! :P (Rae Rae if you're reading this... hopefully i soon shall be doing one with you my lovely! And i have to add it will be the greatest one ever made... because we built it! Hehe ;)) Which leads me onto my next goal...


 2. Meet Rae Rae which is all planned for soon!! Yay Rosie and Jim will be united! ;) <3


3. Go to the beach which is kinda hand in hand with 1, unless i get a sandpit in my garden. ;)


4. Put my feet in the sea... let's hope i don't get bit by a jellyfish or someone may have to pee on me. ;) Anyone who knows me will know that'd be my HELL! Haha. Well i'm hoping it would be for most people! ;) 


5. Go to a national trust gardens... think they are just the prettiest places!!


6. Make a summer punch aha! ;)


7. Go for a picnic!!!


8. Get some amazeballs photography pictures!! :) 


9. Maybe go away over night (if we want to go somewhere a bit away but so i can still rest.)


10. Get my hair dip dyed!! 


Not gonna go on massivily tonight you'll be pleased to know but thought i  would talk about something i was talking to my Sarah about and that being friendships. I was thinking the other day about how all my friends are different! I have certain qualities i look for in a friend like making me laugh/smile, trust and understanding but even if all my friend's have them qualities they are totally different people. Although it's good to have friends that have similar interests as you, it's also good to have different opinions and interests as it helps you explore things you never would of thought of. And you can get into some really good conversations! It will then turn out that even if you didn't think you had all that much in common you actually have more in common than you think! Saying that i have friends who are totally like the pea's in my pod (you know who you are ;)) and that is just amazing too!!! Afterall every person is different so there is going to be some differences in there too so it all works out perfectly! :) But all in all you love them the same! I was just thinking how ironic it was that every single person in the world is different and every single friendship in the world is different and for that reason alone it works! It may be that you have a best friend that's like your family and knows you inside out, maybe even better than yourself! Yet on the other end of the spectrum you have a best friend who is constantly opening you up to new things and you can have wonderful conversations! All through that the laughs, trust, understanding and SOOOO much more is still there. I love every single one of my WONDERFULLY WEIRD, SARCASTIC, FUNNY, DEEP, CRAZY, SILLY, OLD, NEW AND AMAZINGLY UNIQUE friendships and feel so very grateful to have the few special ones i do have. <3 Not every friendship lasts a last time but when you find one that does, i think that's when you can call yourself truly lucky. :)



So even if there are differences or you are alot alike... dont shut off to the amazing possibilities that person/ friendship could bring to you. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THERE OWN WAY!! :)))) <3 




Photo of the week:


Me, Hanna and Our boyssss at the surprise
mini party vibe celebration i did for
her birthday last week. I dressed up rather
cooly too... we played our own version of
pin the donkey but instead using bright
red lipstick kissing our celeb's lips
and blew bubbles!! Hehe such a cute time,
over did it but i'm glad Hanna liked her prezzies
and enjoyed it. :D Love you <33





























Lots of love,
Becca
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment